New from Hockessin

• I have been looking for a group like this for a while. Been on other JK specific forums but could never find many or any from Delaware. This was a great find since I know I pass everyone on the roads. I frequent the Pine Barrens as well have been to RC 2x and Trails Rd in Delta 1x.

About the Rig
    Black 2007 JKU Sahara
    2.5" TF coil with Bilsteins
    1" coil spacer
    TF Front LCA
    JKS Front track bar and quicker disconnects
    AEV Pintlers and tire carrier
    35 duratracs

• I work in the Pike Creek area occasionally. There is a four-way light near Skyline Rd (I think that's the one I'm thinking of), I think I've seen ya before. Who knows... Well, welcome! :wavey:

• Welcome aboard! I think I've seen you on Limestone Rd... love the AEV wheels, too. :) I'm on Jeepforum, JKOwners and JK-Forum but try not to post on JK-Forum. Actually, I don't really post on any of those boards, DEJA is where I spend my time. Great group of people here.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Thanks for everyone confirming Delaware does wheel their Jeeps. I cant make the m&g at RC, I have to work that weekend. I would have to catch up another date.

I am sure you all have spotted me around, its the only vehicle we have that my kids like riding in. Its cooler than my wife's flex.. lol..

Thanks again for the welcome.. I am sure you will see me around here more.

• I've seen you driving but never caught up.. I saw the pic and recognized the Jeep. Whats up? Did ya get lost on Highroad? haha well hope to hear from you or at least catch up to you again in the barrens. I have the blue 2dr you helped out of the puddle in highroad, hmm hydro-lock maybe that will help.. lol..

• I've seen you driving but never caught up.. I saw the pic and recognized the Jeep. Whats up? Did ya get lost on Highroad? haha well hope to hear from you or at least catch up to you again in the barrens. I have the blue 2dr you helped out of the puddle in highroad, hmm hydro-lock maybe that will help.. lol..

Post up some pics of your rig.

• Nothing to be excited about.. I have a lot i want to do but don't think the budget will allow.. have to start somewhere.. hey at least its on 33's lol.. I live in pennsville so I dont technically qualify, but I work in pike creek..

• Heck, our President lives in Pennsyltucky, so we will obviously accept anyone.

Remember Billy, you asked for it. :innocent:

And our Ex prez lives in Maryland where the men are men and the sheep run scared.

Back at ya bud. :mrgreen:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!