Construction/Landscape Equipment

• It's a shot in the dark but if anyone knows anyone looking for some random construction or landscape equipment, we are replacing a bunch of items so I'll be adding things to this link throughout the spring.

http://www.knoxrentals.com/specials

(The Iron Planet listings would be sold through Iron Planet but can be picked up in West Chester or delivered.)

• wow, looks like a expensive spring for you!! cant open all the links?

Yeah. I'm doing my part this year to keep the U.S. GDP growing. LOL.

Iron Planet is making some links only visible if you register (it's free) so I have a call in to their web department to see why only some are like that. I'd rather them just be visible from the start.

• Hmmm Kaeser... They make great compressors, used to spec them in the wastewater plants I designed. :)

Getting rid of any Honda portable generators? :innocent:

Man how right you are about Kaesers. Seldom am I amazed at attention to quality anymore but those Germans have it figured out better than Ingersoll-Rand ever did even in their hayday.

Looking for a generator to complement your Taj-Mahal camping trailer? ;)

• Man how right you are about Kaesers. Seldom am I amazed at attention to quality anymore but those Germans have it figured out better than Ingersoll-Rand ever did even in their hayday.
    Looking for a generator to complement your Taj-Mahal camping trailer? ;)

Yes on both counts.

What most impressed me on the Kaesers, besides their awesome quality, were the sound enclosures. With no other large compressor could you carry on a conversation in a normal speaking voice, while leaning against the compressor, let alone in the midst of 3 of them. Lol Heck, most compressors you have to leave the room to be heard...

IR's simply run forever. I used to be in charge of some (100 hp - 400 hp, 4 cyl 8 cyl 16 cyl) that were 30+ years old and still going strong. They never stopped running, but they always required a good amount of maintenance. But they are ultimately "fixable" no matter what went wrong. Kinda like the Jeep of compressors... :)

• Billy,

Todd is looking for something big with a ripper on it so he can get down to paydirt. Dave is going to be running it mostly and wants to know if it can handle the frozen Klondike. Also Todd's dad Jack is always interested in Excavator's, the bigger the better. LMK. :mrgreen:

Fred

• :roflmao:

• And I thought I watched a lot of TV

• D-Bag!! :laughabove:

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• In the words of Jack that's "fandamntastic"

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!