Baltimore Craigslist Cherokee

• I don't cre who ya are, that's funny right there!

:up: :up:

Got to give the guy credit for creativity. I think the News Journal should hire him to do some writing.

I think this guy has already outclassed the News Journal's requiem of journalism.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Oh man, don't get me started on the News Journal! What type of bullshit online news provider tries to charge for DIGITAL CONTENT!? Unheard of. I refuse to give TNJ a single red cent. Half the articles contain half the information, and others contain no information at all! I get better news coverage at the water-cooler. I did use to have a jolly time blasting the idiots who regurgitate the daily Beck/Limbaugh talking points though...

:fishing:

• Oh man, don't get me started on the News Journal! What type of bullshit online news provider tries to charge for DIGITAL CONTENT!? Unheard of. I refuse to give TNJ a single red cent. Half the articles contain half the information, and others contain no information at all! I get better news coverage at the water-cooler. I did use to have a jolly time blasting the idiots who regurgitate the daily Beck/Limbaugh talking points though...

:fishing:

2x, I have boycotted TNJ site. not only do they suck as journalists, buy they have the dumbest policy where they can't state the race of a suspect. Even if they are actively wanted for a serious crime. WTF?

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• That always annoyed me as well. I would have to look to other news sources just to find out if the guy accused of a violent robbery is black/white/hispanic/green. Rather than looking at it logically and saying, "Hey, people are most easily distinguished by race and sex, we should include that in our article." They'd rather hide behind the PC banner, even if it means a potentially violent criminal is roaming the community.

• Typical TNJ coverage of a violent crime. "Suspect sought, between the ages of 6mos-99years, height 18"- 7'6", wt, 10- 999 lbs. Last seen wearing a non-descript shirt and jeans or similar looking leg coverings of black, blue, green or of khaki in nature. If you see this suspect, please don't assume that they are armed and dangerous."

• User Inprivate or private browsing in your internet browser. (this can be found under the tools Option) In IE or Mozilla, this way you can view anything on their site for free. But dont tell them that. :innocent:

And yes this was a pretty funny read! :mrgreen:

• i had to email him and let him know it was a awesome post. and to also inform him he traded a miata for the jeep ... the other guy still got beat its a freaking miata.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!