***Spring Fling & May Meeting - Saturday May 19, 2012***

• So I know I haven't renewed my membership this year... Is this a members only event?

Other than the free holiday party and the free RC pass we try to give away in the fall, nothing is members only.

Join us if you can. :)

• I was just wondering when this was so that I could come, but nope, I'll be at my bachelor party then. So have fun guys!

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• You forgot me + 4. We'll be a little late due to a race that morning but we'll definitely be there.

Although small, we'll consider this a go. If anyone else can make it, stop on by.

Hooked on the bay has two guests coming also

• I guess it's safe to assume the spring fling is on???? after reading some of the earlier posts it seemed questionable....just checking before i make commitment to purchasing beverages

• I guess it's safe to assume the spring fling is on???? after reading some of the earlier posts it seemed questionable....just checking before i make commitment to purchasing beverages

Yep. We'll be there. It's a smaller group but we'll have a good time.

Now to get in trouble :innocent: .....Jen/Ian....Is the RTI ramp going to be there? I don't want to play around on it. I actually NEED to use it this time.

• Now to get in trouble :innocent: .....Jen/Ian....Is the RTI ramp going to be there? I don't want to play around on it. I actually NEED to use it this time.

To be perfectly honest, no. You're more than welcome to stop by and pick it up on the way to have it there but I/we weren't planning on bringing it given the small number of folks coming and us having plans immediately afterwards.

--Ian

• Im going to make it as well. Is the rti in milford. I can pick it up if someone can hook it to the jeep. Let me know

I don't need it that bad and can always stop over at the Clendaniels to use it so I wouldn't make a huge effort to get it there.

• Im going to make it as well. Is the rti in milford. I can pick it up if someone can hook it to the jeep. Let me know

Like Ian said, we weren't going to bring it because we have plans after the Fling. If you can't hook it up that means you can't take it back to our house.

• we are going. 2 adults and 2 kids. Sorry for the last minute reply....

Jen I asked Ian if there was anyting in particular you needed us to bring.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• $6 for out of state vehicles at Killens Pond. http://www.destateparks.com/fees/entry/index.asp

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!