** DEJA trail ride @ Big Dogs June 8-10 **

• 1) Stafford
    2) KnoxRents
    3) Solomi - bringing the deep fryer and grill. Plan on grilling some pineapples in addition to all the goodness last time.
    4) JeepSahara - going to be there either with my Jeep or riding shotgun
    5) Shorebird
    6) J-Man - bringing magnesium
    7) astape - bringing some nice cedar firewood
    8) Jeffsjk- the short bus will have room......
    9) Jump150-- I'll be bumming rides since I havent found a new rig yet (but I'm not pointing any fingers)

• 1) Stafford
    2) KnoxRents
    3) Solomi - bringing the deep fryer and grill. Plan on grilling some pineapples in addition to all the goodness last time.
    5) Shorebird
    9) Jump150-- I'll be bumming rides since I havent found a new rig yet (but I'm not pointing any fingers)
    10) Spedly

• You mean I need to find a new spotter??????

• I going to probably get there around dinner time Thursday.

Are we going to pre-plan any food?

If Sal is still bringing the fryer, I'll bring plenty of Oreo's, Oreo cakes and batter.

• 1) Stafford
    2) KnoxRents
    5) Shorebird
    10) Spedly
    11) bigblueblazer

adding mike and audra to the list

• Probably should start a food list. I'll bring the turkey again.

Make sure it's not a 25 lb monster again. It needs to fit in the pot. ;)

I guess I'll bring my fryer as well so we can keep up with all of this healthy eating we are planning on doing. I wonder if we can fry ice cream to go with our fried double stuff Oreo's. :)

I'll bring some shrimp, dogs, burgers, etc. (It'll be nice having a pick-up truck this time to transport all that camping stuff easier.)

• I saw that site pretty cool!

I'm thinking about jalapeno poppers made by stuffing the pepper with a cream/cheddar mix and wrapping in a bacon strip. Gotta try it at home to see how it will deep fry, it's supposed to go under a broiler. I'm trying to keep the prep time down I'm not sure dry ice will keep the frozen ones .... frozen. Remember this all has to be done "Under the Influence" :doh:

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• So we doing a meet up at Maryland House? Say, at noon?

Sounds good to me. I like getting down there early and settling in. I wouldn't mind spending the afternoon down at the lake with some beers. :beer:

• I was going to stop off at my parents near Fredrick and leave my doors and spare parts. Maybe I'll try to meet you guys on 70. I never got around to sending in my registration so I'll need to give it to them when I get there.

• Billy needs to...ask him how he found out? :roflmao:

Someday he'll get around to getting some plain white magnet with "Not For Hire" big enough to cover Kox Rentals.

--Ian

Not this year biatch. :finger2: Got me a pickemup truck. No more white knuckles at 75 mph either.

I would bring the spare parts :)

Probably not a bad idea. :mrgreen: You can throw anything you want in my truck Steve.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!