** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Sat Nov 30 2013 -Member Appreciation Ride- **

• Dee and Pat, are you bringing one Jeep or two?

updated list with member status and a couple people

1) Stafford, black, possibly staying Friday night - member
    2) Keith_C +1, blues-mild blacks, day trip - member
    3) Whatevah, greens/blues, go up on Saturday - member
    4) Tngent/Lovmikidz (as a passenger) + 2 kids. greens/blues, day trip - member (x2 for food, one Jeep)
    5) Shorebird, blue/black, driving up Sat. - member
    6) I_Am_Dan, green/blue shakedown run with TJ, headed up Friday. +Mrs. Dan
    7) Daddanelena blues/black - member
    8) JKGray10 +1, Hard Stuff. Possibly go up Friday - member
    9) Captain +1, Blues/Mild Blacks Day-trip. - member
    10) KnoxRents + 1 - Hard Stuff - member
    11) Stomper- blues maybe going up on friday and staying over night at camp comfort inn - member
    12) JKRanger08- blues/blacks - member
    13) NandosJK, blue/black - member
    14) 1991yj - member
    15) cj8, green/blue/mild black, maybe camping Fri and/or Sat. - member
    16) bfrank +1 and maybe 2yo daughter, green/blue/mild black, maybe camping Sat. - member
    17) Skeets682, blueblack, bringing the RV up on Friday..so maybe both nights. - member
    18) JeepSahara, blue/black - member
    19) Erock plus guest, blue/black - member
    20) Shadyluke, anything goes - cheap @$$ guest
    21) Gse nick, mild greens - guest
    22) NitroRubi + Urbancrawler, going up Friday - member
    23) Astape, may hotel fri night. Will be a game time decision. - member
    24) haugwild blue/black probably camping Fri. Sat - member
    25) Joelove +1, greens/blues (maybe harder?) Day trip on Sat. - member
    26) JKsteve +1 Not sure which trails yet...Never wheeled rausch. Headed up sat morning maybe camping sat night. - member
    27) Red Oliver + Anx1ious - members (x2 for food, one Jeep)
    28) 2000sahara + 1 Prob going up Sat morning - member
    29) BusterStewart + 1 poss 2, Blues, Saturday Morning - member
    30) scrambled8 - guest
    31) Tattookid85 - guest
    32) Mr. Simon + 2 kids - guest

• Hello,

I'm new to the forums, but would be interested in going on this ride to meet new people and enjoy a fun day on the trails. Are non-members allowed to go if they pay their way (trail/park fees, food costs, etc)?

Also, do any of the other folks bring their kids along on these rides?

• Yes, non-members are always welcome as long as you pay the Rausch Creek fees. Some bring their kids, it's pretty family friendly with maybe the need for some earmuffs now and then. Less so needed if you aren't in my group. :)

• Yes, non-members are always welcome as long as you pay the Rausch Creek fees. Some bring their kids, it's pretty family friendly with maybe the need for some earmuffs now and then. Less so needed if you aren't in my group. :)

Haha. Sounds good. Sign me up. One adult and two kids (6 and 4). Running blues.

• a Million Dollars!!!

Our family celebrates thanksgiving on saturday night, so I am going to jet the park once we are done wheeling.
    So don't worry about food for moi
    I will be stuffing myself with stuffing at the rents!

• Going to throw my name in here but it will all depend on whether the trans is rebuilt and everything put back together in time. Chloe will need a good shake down run before I take her wheeling anything hard.

1) Stafford, black, possibly staying Friday night - member
    2) Keith_C +1, blues-mild blacks, day trip - member
    3) Whatevah, greens/blues, go up on Saturday - member
    4) Tngent/Lovmikidz (as a passenger) + 2 kids. greens/blues, day trip - member (x2 for food, one Jeep)
    5) Shorebird, blue/black, driving up Sat. - member
    6) I_Am_Dan, green/blue shakedown run with TJ, headed up Friday. +Mrs. Dan
    7) Daddanelena blues/black - member
    8) JKGray10 +1, Hard Stuff. Possibly go up Friday - member
    9) Captain +1, Blues/Mild Blacks Day-trip. - member
    10) KnoxRents + 1 - Hard Stuff - member
    11) Stomper- blues maybe going up on friday and staying over night at camp comfort inn - member
    12) JKRanger08- blues/blacks - member
    13) NandosJK, blue/black - member
    14) 1991yj - member
    15) cj8, green/blue/mild black, maybe camping Fri and/or Sat. - member
    16) bfrank +1 and maybe 2yo daughter, green/blue/mild black, maybe camping Sat. - member
    17) Skeets682, blueblack, bringing the RV up on Friday..so maybe both nights. - member
    18) JeepSahara, blue/black - member
    19) Erock plus guest, blue/black - member
    20) Shadyluke, anything goes - cheap @$$ guest
    21) Gse nick, mild greens - guest
    22) NitroRubi + Urbancrawler, going up Friday - member
    23) Astape, may hotel fri night. Will be a game time decision. - member
    24) haugwild blue/black probably camping Fri. Sat - member
    25) Joelove +1, greens/blues (maybe harder?) Day trip on Sat. - member
    26) JKsteve +1 Not sure which trails yet...Never wheeled rausch. Headed up sat morning maybe camping sat night. - member
    27) Red Oliver + Anx1ious - members (x2 for food, one Jeep)
    28) 2000sahara + 1 Prob going up Sat morning - member
    29) BusterStewart + 1 poss 2, Blues, Saturday Morning - member
    30) scrambled8 - guest
    31) Tattookid85 - guest
    32) Mr. Simon + 2 kids - guest
    33) Kuntryboy +1 - greens/blues or maybe just the parking lot :o

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Just to clarify for me, it will be Myself and two people (guests) in my TJ and then one other TJ with driver and passenger (both guests).
    So a total of two Jeeps, 5 people. We'll be running the green trails, the other TJ is stock.

Joe

• I'm thinking...I may want to go to the NE property.
    Anyone else interested in going there.
    Yes, I know we have to pay extra for that.

I'll check there map out and decide from there. Maybe part of the day.

• I'm thinking...I may want to go to the NE property.
    Anyone else interested in going there.
    Yes, I know we have to pay extra for that.

I'll check there map out and decide from there. Maybe part of the day.

Seems I have never wheeled out there ever, I would like to spend as much time out there as possible. Preferably with someone who know the lay of the land.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• I'm up for guiding one of the Blue/ Black groups on the NE property if we have enough interest. The problem I see is trying to figure out who wants to do this so they can pay at the time they register.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• The problem I see is trying to figure out who wants to do this so they can pay at the time they register.

I'll have passes to give out to DEJA members before hand that will cover wheeling only. The office will check for a valid membership and charge for the north property (if you choose to) then. EDIT: I'd say let's to a quick meet up before registration to figure it all out.

• Just a reminder to all, I'd like to have the list finalized by Tuesday so if you have been meaning to add (or remove) yourself from the list please do so by then. Not saying it's a hard cutoff but Knox and I will kick you in the shins if it's later than that.

If some people want to break off and do the NE property I say go for it but as mentioned the $10 will be your responsibility. I probably won't do it so maybe that's how we divide the groups between Randy and I. Stomper is also going and can lead a group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!