** DEJA 101 Club Comp/Offroading 101 weekend @ Rausch Creek April 18/19 2015 **

• Awesome. Thanks for heads up. If anyone is driving up Sunday morning and wants to leave around the same time let me know.

• Where are we setting up camp this year?

I think it depends on who, in our group, gets there first. Looks like approx. 7 for camping (I'm thinking towards those with tents).
    Glenn, we still hooking up to head up Friday?

• Awesome. Thanks for heads up. If anyone is driving up Sunday morning and wants to leave around the same time let me know.

If he doesn't see this post, send a PM to Whatevah. He's coming up Sunday I believe. Y'all might be able to caravan up.

im hoping to be out on the road by 3 on fri. Im gonna park the pete where ever it fits :mrgreen:

Comp Course?! :innocent:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I'll be at the Avondale Wawa at 6am on Sunday if anybody wants to convoy up.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• If everything goes as planned I will be driving up on Sat a.m. arriving in time to help out on the course if possible. I heard from Keith "Stomper" and he and his son plan to be there for the 101/Sunday ride.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• What are we doing for food/drinks on Saturday night? Everyone bringing a grill/beer or are we going to O'Neals?

Weather looks better. High of 72 on Saturday, low of 44 and 62/44 on Sunday.

I'm cool with O'Neils but I was probably going to leave the grill at home and just have some frank and beans if we dont go anywhere...

• The one at the split, north of town?

Yup that's the one.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I'm cool with O'Neils but I was probably going to leave the grill at home and just have some frank and beans if we dont go anywhere...

I'd rather go to O'Neils or we can get the back room at the Red Lion Inn for some broasted chicken. :)

• Ummmm broasted chicken. We all know stafford wants o'neil's wings. It just gets too crowed in there. I guess ill see how i feel after a lond day of spotting.

• 1) Stafford
    2) Formud +1
    3) JMack +1
    4) Mabus
    5) Jkjeeper ??? (maybe)
    6) whatevah +1 sunday only
    7) Kuntryboy816 (tentative)
    8) skeets682 + blackRubi and the dogs(going up Friday through Sunday)
    9) Keith.eric (Sunday only) (very tentative - depending on what this impending fetus decides to do).
    10) Flutterby + 2 kids
    11) Shorebird 18/19 maybe Friday
    12) TheDarkSide +1. Friday - Sunday. Planning on camping but wouldn't mind a bed in your trailer bmf24!
    13) cj8 Friday - Sunday, camping
    14) YJDave + kids (not sure how many)(Days or Kids)
    15) Curly +1 Sunday only
    16) sandtostand + 1 Saturday.Sunday maybe friday
    17) tcatalano +1 sunday
    18) mazer820 +1 sunday
    19) teamsaus +4 Saturday camping/ Sunday 101
    20) NitroRubi +1 Comp plus half day on Sunday; camping Friday-Sunday
    21) E-Rock (tentative) +1 prob 2 nights, not sure if sleeping in truck, tent, or hammock
    22) JKGray10 Fri-Sun depending on weather
    23) Tonka- Comp / tentative for camping and sunday wheeling.
    24) DSterk +3 Sunday
    25) Tngent +3 [size=2px]Sunday, two jeeps[/size] (1 Jeep 101 class/1 Jeep trail run)
    26) addyand + wife Sunday

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!