**2016 DEJA memberships are up!!**

• http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=34321.0

2016 memberships are now available...$30 for renewing members until the end of the year (with the option to donate the $6 discount to Jeeps for Joy) and $36 for new members. Get 'em while they're hot!

We're going to make all the member perks you've come to appreciate, like the free member trail ride/holiday party and giveaways, happen plus we're going to try to work on a few new cool things for 2016. It's going to be a fun year.

• Did

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Just as a quick update....I just finished processing the last of the procrastinators from last night. :razz: Everyone that has submitted an application and we've confirmed payment has been updated. Your forum title should reflect 2016 if your membership was processed, if it is not updated please contact me via PM and we'll get it figured out.

We had a banner year for early renewals with 92 2015 members electing to rejoin during the early renewal period!

Now for the bad news...in the interest of full disclosure I have to say that there will be a delay in 2016 membership stickers. The new stickers were ordered 11/6/15 through our normal vendor but due to a series of supposed equipment issues have yet to be received. We have not had issues in the past with the vendor in question but this is getting a bit excessive. There are a few of you that were still waiting on a new supply of 2015 decals...he did get them to me (free due to the delay) and I'll be sending a PM to those people to see how they want it handled. The options would be to have them sent asap, sent with '16 sticker, or not sent at all (since it's 'expired' now).

Thanks.

--Ian

• We have not had issues in the past with the vendor in question but this is getting a bit excessive.

If it's the same guy we've used since day 1 there actually were more than a couple times where there was a delay because of things like "the package fell behind the seat of his wife's car", etc.

We always ended up with them eventually so let it roll because of the PITA of setting up a new vendor, paying the setup fee and so forth.

Maybe it's time to start looking around. :shrug:

• If it's the same guy we've used since day 1 there actually were more than a couple times where there was a delay because of things like "the package fell behind the seat of his wife's car", etc.

We always ended up with them eventually so let it roll because of the PITA of setting up a new vendor, paying the setup fee and so forth.

Maybe it's time to start looking around. :shrug:

I was willing to cut him some slack as each time in the past that I've handled ordering through him he was very responsive and fairly quick to ship stuff. When we got the QR code stickers he misprinted them in navy and ended up shipping both those and the correct ones before he'd promised the original shipment. Unfortunately this time we're 6 weeks past his promised delivery date of 11/15. I already suggested to the BOD that we look into other vendors both due to the delay but also in the interest of getting a competitive bid...we'll keep everyone updated as to the status.

--Ian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!