What have you done to your Jeep today?

• Checked for trail damage :driving: none except for a destroyed off road lite ::). Installed a hi output alt off a ZJ( $15 CFC EZ Pull) and new serp belt. :spinrhead: the squeal is gone.

• finally got around to grinding my bumper to fit my 2" receiver and using some choice words while getting rusted bolts out. finally i can pull something behind my jeep. now i just need electrical connections installed and i can pull a trailer.

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• Well it wasn't today but...

Cleaned up Jen's TJ after multiple RC rides, threw on her new neoprene seat covers, and installed her new rubber...35" kevlar MTR's. Just waiting on some drop-shipped parts from ARB to fix the front locker and she'll be ready for the biggest curbs christiana mall has to offer. :laughing:

Got a line on a parts vehicle this morning too so the number of cylinders in hers might soon double... :suspicious:

--Ian

• Well...seeing as hers is a 2000, has been on 35's alot longer, and she's had it longer than you some would argue that you have the same as her... :shrug: :razz:

--Ian

However.... I painted the CJ Yellow back in 1999, way before yellow Jeeps were cool, now it seems that everywhere I turn, I see one.

I do think that it looks great, of course I would, so how do you all like the new MTR's?

• DAMN!, you got them from tire rack didnt you!!! i missed out gota wait for more to come in stock. how do you like them? are they still a small 35 or now like BFG 35s? can u measure them for me by chance? :innocent:

• What are you planning on putting in it? Oh and nice prelude in the background :up:

• Mike- Yup, picked them up from the warehouse the day they received shipment...they're listed at 34.8", stand taller than the old-style mtr spare of artie's that I borrowed, and are about equal to the 35" trxus they replaced (although have a much more 'square' profile vs. the 'donut' look of the trxus). So far pretty happy with them although we only have a few days of street driving on them and no offroad. Jury's still out on the tread design but if it works then... :shrug:

Jeep91yj- a exploder 302 for now...gotta get the bugs worked out and then the 351 out of her dad's old bronco will replace it (with a truck lower manifold it should be pretty close to a direct swap). Wanted a whole parts truck to get everything needed as it needs to stay EEC-V for emissions.

--Ian

• Next Jeep I buy is going to be pink, that way nobody has the same on as me, ;D

If you wanted to be an original then why pick a primary color? Clearly you should have chosen one of these colors:

Electric Lime Green Pearl
    Black
    Bright Silver Metallic
    Light Khaki Metallic
    Shale Green Metallic
    Sienna Pearl

I can very easily tell the difference between my jeep and yours :shrug: :laughing:

• I can very easily tell the difference between my jeep and yours :shrug: :laughing:

they all look the same to me :shrug: :laughing:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!