2. I play well and look good doing it... I get on base (0) 0%
    3. I play ok .... I pop fly out (0) 0%
    4. I don't know what end of the bat to hold.. Strike out King (0) 0%
    5. I'll be the water person (0) 0%

Eastern Shore Jeep Association is looking for
    a way to raise money

They want to know if DeJA is willing to play them in a
    Game or two of SoftBall. :suspicious:

It would be a charity event with a 50 / 50 where half of the money will go to the charity and the other half would go to the winning club. :up:

Anybody here play ball?

Even if they have a ringer or two it could be fun. :laughing:

• Sure I'll show up, can't promise much more. Anyone got an old lefty glove?
    I hear they're making bats out of aluminum these days.

DrJ

• I supose I could show to. I also need a glove let me know and I can buy one. I have to start playing ball with the kid anyway

• I love softball, I coach girls and would love to play with people a little older than my girls for once :up: . Just let me know the date and I will be there.

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

• Sign me up. :up: I used to play in the Ocean City Rec. leagues a few years ago. I got some pop in the bat, and I have good range in the outfield.

• One thing I never had any talent in is baseball. Well....SPORTS for that matter.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• As long as we are talking slow pitch, I can hit the hell out of the ball. I play in two very competitive leagues. Playoffs start tuesday night, Then fall ball shortly after. I can play any poosition on the field, but I am better on the right side of the field (dont know why, I just read the ball better) and I am not a very good pitcher, I can only throw a knuckle ball, but my accuracy sucks. If you set this up, e-mail me at nooch13@prodigy.net and if you are short on players, I can round some real ballplayers up! ;-P

• sounds fun just keep us informed on a date.. At one time I was pretty good at first base and left field.. can't promise anything thesedays :rollsmile:

05 unlimited rubicon teraflex long arm kit poison spyder rocker guards 35" pro comp extreme mud terrains

• I'll just come and watch and be in the cheering section. I used to be on a softball team many (too many) years ago but don't think I would be very good now.

• just to make sure..............you guys dont need to be scared to come down below the canal and play us :suspicious: Its just a bunch of rednecks with sticks.

We are looking for a field right now. probably trap pond or killens pond. when we find one we will git-r-done!

Hey Paul....do they make sandals with spikes :spinrhead:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!