DEJA Trail Ride: Rausch Creek February 19th (Presidents Day Weekend)

• Yup, John, gotta love it!! I can use all the help I can get.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• JeepsterJK and I are bringing our sons, and we're going to wheel on Saturday only...it promises to be a very long day.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Put me down.

I need to test out the jeep after all the work that's been done.
    Will be the first time since 2004 that I have wheeled on Coils.

Be gentle on me
    :laughabove:

• Got the front end back together. Getting the U joint out was a pain, the rest was real simple. Gotta work this week, but I'm ready for RC!! Gonna miss you Dee. See you all at the Park!

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• I am trying but doubt I will be able to swap a front axle seal and creat an engine skid by Saturday.

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• figures... have to be in Wilmington at 9:30 Saturday morning. :( I'm out.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I was just wondering what is the most popular route to RC from central Delaware. Does anyone go up the Northeast Extension then west on I-78?

• I was just wondering what is the most popular route to RC from central Delaware. Does anyone go up the Northeast Extension then west on I-78?

That would be a long trip, I believe.

I would suggest Route 1 to Route 7 (Limestone Road) in Stanton. Follow that to Route 41 in PA. Follow that to Route 10, meet up with Randy (Shorebird) at Turkey Hill and follow him.

• That would be a long trip, I believe.

I would suggest Route 1 to Route 7 (Limestone Road) in Stanton. Follow that to Route 41 in PA. Follow that to Route 10, meet up with Randy (Shorebird) at Turkey Hill and follow him.

I know where the Turkey Hill store is..on the southbound side of 41 in Cochranville. So I guess that route takes us along 30, then up through Lititz on 501?

Randy what time is the Turkey Hill departure? Cell phone number? Thanks.

• I try to be there around 6:15. My cell is 443 480 1682. I run rt 10 to Morgantown, then I 176 to Reading, rt 183 to I 78 to rt 501 to Pine Grove.

Randy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!