cool cheap mods

• saw this on another forum it was pretty cool a lot of us jeepers love to add to our jeeps but like ive seen in a post some stuff is so damn exspensive so here are a few things i saw i liked please feel free to add

black electrical tape as enrtry sills if you dont have them

black paint on headlight bezels

tailight leds from tractor supply or and store really

mag light holdewr out of pvs on roll bar

ammo box for toold uner hood in relpacment of stock jack please add to list

• Cheep Mod:

Boneyard Seats.. A cool pair of seats can be found for <$100

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Not really mods, but:

Keyrings in the zipper loops for the side windows, make it a lot easier to zip/unzip. that's what she said.

Velcro around the back roll bar, rear seat belts, and the back of the top when the windows are out can keep that flapping sound from occurring. Again, that's what she said.

• Again not really a mod but, Small dog collor around the roll bar. The lease loop works well for a garment hook. Good for us guys that need to where a suit jacket or a nice shirt every now and then.

• I haven't done this myself yet but I've seen it and it looks good.
    Gutter Guard mesh secured to the inside of the grill for a Grill Slot inserts.

• I've see it done at the PA Jeeps show, and it looked worse then you can imagine.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I found a cheap squeegee is great to have.. Not quite a mod, but worth having

Takes that dew off soft top windows and doors.
    Gets the fog off the inside windshield
    Gets the rain off the inside windshield when you stuck in the rain on the highway with no top!

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

• Those of us with Jeeps from this millennium just turn on the defroster to handle that. ;D

Sure, and if that doesn't work , you take it to the mechanic because its far to complicated :razz:

• If you have a stock rear bumper and need a place for a high lift, 2 Old Body Bushings 2 Bolts 4 Nuts 2 washers and A Drill, gets you this

I did have to remove the base of the High lift but I keep it in the jeep.

Im sure you could do this to the front bumper if ya wanted.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!