2012 RC Club Comp. - 4/21/12

• If your using my "Street" we need to do a few things. For starters, we have to bypass the Oro anti-theft unit, as you would need 3 hands and 4 feet to restart the think every time it stalled. Also have to adjust the front steering stops since it has the Pennsylvania approved 4.25" bs on the wheels. :mrgreen:

Oh and theres no way its getting wheeled with a windshield or a top.... (Bad Juju). :driving:

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• So I've shamed Pat into it but not Brian. Guess Ian will have to fill that last spot since Geoff had no ballz. :mrgreen:

Drive my jeep as is a 1/4 mile at highway speed and we'll talk. It's not so much a matter of balls as it just not being a GFI. Plus I'm probably selling the bimmer by then so no wheeling until I get another car.

• DEJA is signed up and paid. We are still looking for volunteers to judge and help. Everyone that I have know to have volunteered enjoyed themselves very much.

No experience necessary. Post up or PM me if interested.

THANKS!!!

• Judging and scoring is really fun and very interesting, I really enjoyed it last year and would do it again if I were able to be there :bang: . Anyone interested in rock crawling will learn a lot from watching multiple rigs and spotters attack the same course with different results. I would encourage anyone who can to volunteer. Club support is essential to this event, and you get a free hot dog :8)

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• ok, i'm a new member here, so i have a few questions. I have volunteered to judge on saturday, that being said, my daughter and I have decided to drive up on friday evening and stay until sunday for the club ride. what arrangements do i need to make for camping? is there a local foodstore/eatery, or do i plan on cooking on a fire? i'll be trailering my rig up, will it be ok parking wise for the weekend. any insight on what TO expect and NOT to expect would be great.

• Bob, according to RC website it says camping by reservation. Phone: (570) 695-3900

When we drove up, the local town had grocery store\cafe's. Plus there is a BK close by.
    Hope to see you that Sunday.

• If your using my "Street" we need to do a few things. For starters, we have to bypass the Oro anti-theft unit, as you would need 3 hands and 4 feet to restart the think every time it stalled. Also have to adjust the front steering stops since it has the Pennsylvania approved 4.25" bs on the wheels. :mrgreen:

Oh and theres no way its getting wheeled with a windshield or a top.... (Bad Juju). :driving:

Do you still need help getting it ready?

• Do you still need help getting it ready?

Sorry Steve. Somehow I missed this post. They can always use help. Better yet...are you up for competing? Our fourth is questionable.

I promise that this is going to be a very easy comp for DEJA. Zach still has my Jeep so there is no way I am trying anything stupid with no sway bars and air shocks that haven't been tuned or tested. (I knew my Jeep very well before....not so much anymore.)

We are racing against BMJA all day so we'll just have fun watching and BSing with them. If a gate is questionable, we'll crush the cone. :mrgreen:

If anyone else wants to jump in....please speak up.

• It would have to be a last min call for me. I don't have my front driveshaft in my possession yet. Coast says it will be here next week though.

I don't even have a Jeep in my possession yet so I understand completely. ;)

Thanks dude. Just keep in touch.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!