Post up some pictures of your AR's

• I finally got mine in last week. It's a Daniels Defense 6.8 cal Ambush. Still outfitting it out but so far I've bought an EoTech 512 Hologram scope with a 7X magnifier behind it. It can flip to the side if you don't want the magnification. Also bought 2 - 25 round magazines and 200 rounds.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• DPMS AR-15 5.56, Aim Point scope, Houge grip with Larue tactical mount and a few 30rd. mags. I have lots of Ammo too. (Not shown) :guns:

-Ed (Too many hobbies)

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• I'm looking for a sling for mine. You guy's have any suggestions on likes or dislikes?

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• I take it you are happy with your DPMS? One of a couple I am considering...

Ive got no problems with the DPMS.....Ive prob put 1000 plus rounds though it and have never had a failure to fire or any other issue. I think for the price, and the average Joe they are pretty good. Ive spent alot of time behind the trigger of Arma-lites and Bushmasters in the same configuration and cant really tell a major difference. Arma-lite lowers seem to be cast a bit better....

• I'm looking for a sling for mine. You guy's have any suggestions on likes or dislikes?

I wear Blackhawk 3 points slings for several hours a day and they are pretty comfortable if you want the rifle to hang in front of you. They allow you to pull the rifle up to point shoulder quickly without pulling it off your back. There are a few drawbacks. If your a lefty the 3 point will cross right in front of the ejection port depending on how its mounted. The quick release clip sometimes gets in the way for your grip on the forend of the rifle too. Single point slings are decent if your running and gunning but suck for carrying around all the time, as they dangle right next you and beat you in the knees if your not constantly hanging onto it. As for specific hunting slings I cant help you there. :shrug:

• I wear Blackhawk 3 points slings for several hours a day and they are pretty comfortable if you want the rifle to hang in front of you. They allow you to pull the rifle up to point shoulder quickly without pulling it off your back. There are a few drawbacks. If your a lefty the 3 point will cross right in front of the ejection port depending on how its mounted. The quick release clip sometimes gets in the way for your grip on the forend of the rifle too. Single point slings are decent if your running and gunning but suck for carrying around all the time, as they dangle right next you and beat you in the knees if your not constantly hanging onto it. As for specific hunting slings I cant help you there. :shrug:

What do you do that you wear a gun sling for that many hours a day! Swat?

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• I finally got mine in last week. It's a Daniels Defense 6.8 cal Ambush. Still outfitting it out but so far I've bought an EoTech 512 Hologram scope with a 7X magnifier behind it. It can flip to the side if you don't want the magnification. Also bought 2 - 25 round magazines and 200 rounds.

That looks like a lot of fun. I want one.

• What do you do that you wear a gun sling for that many hours a day! Swat?

He is a rent-a-cop :)

Aaron (maybe i should not make fun of a guy with an ar) Stapen

• He is a rent-a-cop :)

Aaron (maybe i should not make fun of a guy with an ar) Stapen

Get it right Aaron....Glorified Rent-A-Cop Who protects your Nuclear interests. :guns:
    So yeah I wear an M-4 around my neck for 12 hrs a day and about 40lbs or other super duper tommy tactical gear.

• here's mine...

heehee... Ruger 10/22 with the Archangel AR556 kit, knockoff T-Pod foregrip/bipod and a cheap (FireField) reflex red/green dot sight. The banana mag is from Ruger, not Butler Creek.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• Might run out of ammo when the zombies come! lol it came with the kit, and it's polymer (plastic). Surprisingly pointy though, I'm sure I could poke a hole in somebodies stomach if I had to.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!