Quadratec is famous!

• Dunno if this has been posted already (might be watching a rerun!) lol
    I watched an episode of inside west coast customs, they made a long 2 door jk out of a 4 door, for Shaq. Point is, they needed front driver and passenger door skins to fab the new longer doors with. Couldn't find them anywhere, and found them at none other than our very own Quadratec! (The website was up when the guy was on the phone confirming the order) was never mentioned, so. Guess it was an assumption, but I'm ok with it! Lol
    Way to go fellas!

• Cool... they are the biggest in the world, biggest selection and sales numbers. I really enjoyed working for them. Got to talk to people in every state, several US territories, Canada, Mexico and several European and Asian countries. Don't think i talked to anybody in Africa though.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• as forum members, I believe you are entitled to free or discounted shipping on most items

Quadratec receives a list of the club members but not the forum members.

By the way, here is Shaq's Jeep:

[img width=1200 height=750]http://i.imgur.com/z1dazNQ.jpg[/img]

• as forum members, I believe you are entitled to free or discounted shipping on most items

I received free shipping because I was a member of Quadratec's own forum (before I joined DEJA). Saved me about $75-80 in shipping charges. I got side step rails, cargo tray & a bunch of other exterior stuff & spent about $600 total when I first got the JK. I'm going to be placing another order hopefully soon and I'm going to compare which discount saves me the most. I was pretty happy with the free shipping.

I feel like I have overpaid for shipping too but QTec sponsors our club and ALWAYS comes through with huge donations for JFJ and many many other events.

• Hey everyone,

DEJA Club members receive 10% off and forum member (that are not current club members) receive free standard shipping.
    Forum members that are current club members please PM me for pricing :)

Please clarify this. When you say "forum member" I assume you are referring to Quadratec's forum and not DEJA's. I believe there is some confusion as I have received a couple texts and PM's.

Thanks,
    Billy

• Please clarify this. When you say "forum member" I assume you are referring to Quadratec's forum and not DEJA's. I believe there is some confusion as I have received a couple texts and PM's.

Thanks,
    Billy

not to speak out of turn, but it's for forum members (not just DEJA, but also Jeepforum,JKowners,etc).

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• not to speak out of turn, but it's for forum members (not just DEJA, but also Jeepforum,JKowners,etc).

Now I'm more confused than ever. So DEJA paid members get 10% off but not free shipping but non paid forum members can get free shipping. There are instances where shipping can be more than 10% of an item. Is this one of the instances we should PM for pricing? :shrug:

• forum members get free shipping
    All Club memebers get 10% off, no matter if you are on the forums or not
    CLUB members that are on this forum (which I believe is all of them) PM Quadratec for you pricing if you have any questions. the discount may be too low to publish here

• forum members get free shipping
    All Club memebers get 10% off, no matter if you are on the forums or not
    CLUB members that are on this forum (which I believe is all of them) PM Quadratec for you pricing if you have any questions. the discount may be too low to publish here

One of the stipulations to be a member is being registered on the DÉJÀ forum so yes that would be all of us. :8)

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Yea quadratec is wonderful for getting parts from. They have great customer service when it comes to problems with items that are messed up when you receive them. Plus it nice that i live only about a mile from them so i can just go pick up what ever i order.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!