Sell it all PRE SALE *****Updated****** tires, lift kit

• Getting ready for the winter build, all parts coming off probably after Thanksgiving unless someone needs the parts now.

Built D30- Has the Warn big hub conversion, Warn alloy shafts with super joints, ARB locker 4:88 gears which are brand new. Crane diff cover, Tie rod flip kit, RE heavy duty track bar. I'm sure I'm missing some stuff on it and someone will chime in for me.
    Built D44 rear axle- 4:88 gears, ARB locker, Crane diff cover, alloy shafts, Rock Krawler axle truss. Again probably missing something in there.
    Would like to sell as a set looking for $2300 includes Tom Woods drive shafts - SOLD

Tera low 4:1 Tcase $800 SOLD

4 inch lift springs with Walker Evans shocks $250.00 available- SOLD!

Waggy Steering box with pitman arm $50.00 available

Steering wheel new from OE $417 Asking $175 OBO
    Air bag new from OE $1280 Asking $500 OBO
    Clock spring new from OE $254 Asking $100 OBO

I might also have spare PSC Ppump and res.

• Might want to state which jeep these things are coming off of. TJ or JK?

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I think you are on drugs if you think you can get $500 for the air bags but if you do, let me know cause Ive had my factory airbags sitting in my garage for 2 years. :innocent:

BTW....for anyone who cares Those 4" lift springs are Old Man Emu.

I believe the front axle also has Alloy usa greasable axle tube seals

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• I think you are on drugs if you think you can get $500 for the air bags but if you do, let me know cause Ive had my factory airbags sitting in my garage for 2 years. :innocent:

I'll give you $1 if you let me hook a battery to it and launch it in the air.

[youtube]gLWVAidsXsU

9e5cHhCEuuI[/youtube]

• The plan for it was big dogs. I fully intended on putting it under your tent and setting it off while your passed out.

• How the hell did I miss this thread? It took seeing it on RC's forum to know it was here. LOL

Let me know how the Walker Evans and MTR's sale goes. I might want them for my TJ as my street tires are almost worn out.

Did they balance OK and how did they drive on the road? What's the backspacing? I don't remember them sticking to far out when Turtle had it but I just want to be sure.

Also, I may be interested in the PSC pump. I assume it's a high flow. :shrug:

• Billy the Walker Wheels are 4.25" bs and once I pulled them apart and removed the balance beads they were pretty well balanced with no weights at all. I drove to the beach with them several times with only minimal shimmy in the wheel. Might have to check clearance with your one ton brakes as they are only 15".
    As for the p-pump you would have to measure. And make sure it doesn't interfere with your underwood addons.... ie. fenders, upper shock mounts etc. You def won't be able to run your factory rad overflow. That being said the p-pump is the cats ass when it comes to hi flow pumps, it's just pretty big and bulky.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

Edited once, last by 2000sahara ().

• Thanks Ed. Billy, I'm not sure what this guy is going to do about the wheels and tires. Looks like he might be taking just the rims so I will use the tires for the time being. I should know what his plans are this weekend, I'll shoot you a text when I know for sure.

• Thanks for for the input Ed. I was hoping you or turtle would give the scoop on the wheel/tire set. I hope they fit but now that you mention it, I run 15" trail wheels with minimal backspacing and it is close to the calipers.

Is the PSC pump a stock replacement like my AGR or does it require a different belt? My AGR pump is insanely strong and I'm happy with it but I was just looking for a spare to have on hand for longer distance trail rides.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!