Preliminary talk on the RC board about Club Comp dates

• Jim posted up that 04/19 is the date.

I'm out for competing then. I'll come support and judge if they need help.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• So I officially signed us up. We are allowed 2 class 3-4's which is never a problem but we will also need two class 1/2's.

As I mentioned, I'll post up again as it get's closer but I just wanted people thinking/planning for this.

• I'm not too sure what I'm getting myself into, but if there is a good chance that I WON'T roll my rig and I think I qualify as a class two rig, I am interested in participating. I am running Aarons old 35"krawlers, are they accepted as "readily available to the general public" tires?
    I never have done an event like this before and completely understand if I don't have the needed experience..

Don't follow me, you won't make it....

Edited once, last by hookedonthebay ().

• I'm not too sure what I'm getting myself into, but if there is a good chance that I WON'T roll my rig and I think I qualify as a class two rig, I am interested in participating. I am running Aarons old 35"krawlers, are they accepted as "readily available to the general public" tires?
    I never have done an event like this before and completely understand if I don't have the needed experience..

You will be good to compete and i wont roll you if you want to try.

• You will be good to compete and i wont roll you if you want to try.

Then to who ever is putting the teams together can count me in. I will definitely participate!

Don't follow me, you won't make it....

Edited once, last by hookedonthebay ().

• I would love to do this but apparently im underbuilt for my class.... and sitting broad on the class under me... vicious circles man.unless I missunderstood what I was told.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• no idea what exactly is involved in this but if there is a need for a Class 1 jeep we got one that fits the requirements. Not enough work done to jump up to class 2. Does sound like a bit of fun though.

• Guys i just want to make sure you read the rules and requirements. It looks like we can field 2 class 3 rigs and 2 class 2 rigs. I dont really mind spotting for any rig or anyone but know if you are not close to the class 2 standard you will have trouble. For example the class 2 rig should be 35-37" tire and locked front and rear. Also be aware that although i will not roll you (if you listen to me), there is a fair chance that you may break and/or get some body damage. Not trying to scare anyone off but i want you guys to know the risk.

• So what's the current list? Too lazy to read everything and you know how much we like pretty lists around here. Aaron summed it up pretty well, for the class 2 it would be good to get two people on 35-37's with dual lockers and for the class 3-4 it's almost anything goes.

Class 3-4:
    1. astape
    2. ??

Class 2:
    1. ??
    2. ??

• I dont want to compete untill I see an event first having never competed before but Id love to help out and lend a hand if I can. If thats needed sign me up. I would be interested in competing in the future once I have an idea of what Im getting myself into and I would classify as a 2 so Im assuming that would help.

• I dont want to compete untill I see an event first having never competed before but Id love to help out and lend a hand if I can. If thats needed sign me up. I would be interested in competing in the future once I have an idea of what Im getting myself into and I would classify as a 2 so Im assuming that would help.

Judging is the best way to get in the thick of things and really learn a lot quickly.

If you are up for judging, let me know. If I don't compete, I definitely want to judge.

They are accepting entry forms after 02/01/14 so I want to get at least a team together. If someone has to bail out, we can find a replacement but for now, I just want to get the form in.

• I'll judge as well.

FYI, I competed last year on 33's and did fairly well. I only broke an axle shaft because I was hauling balls throughout the last coarse to finish on time.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Ok, I'm on 35's, with 4.88 detroit f and r.
    I'll bow out to a more capable rig and driver.

I agree you should be good to go. I think if u and bob want to do compete we should have a good team.

• Class 3-4:
    1. astape
    2. ??

Class 2:
    1. hookedonthebay
    2. skeets682

Judges:
    1. Tonka
    2. Nitrorubi

Helpers:
    1. ????
    2. ????

OK. We need to find another class 3-4. If no one speaks up, I'll happily take the spot. (I'm working on a set of sticky Treps that will work better on the comp course than my wide ass Pitbulls.)

Although we are already supplying 2-3 judges, it would be nice to supply a helper or two as well. Other than BMJA, DEJA has always done a great job with volunteers for this event and it would be nice to continue that. :up:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!