** DEJA Trail Ride @ Big Dogs - Sept 11-14 2014 **

• Every effing Main Jambo....my birthday is the 11th which means I do what my family thinks I should do, not what I want to do. :bang:

aaaaand my anniversary is on Sunday the 14th , well...yeah.

I still may try to wheel Friday and most of Saturday then hurry home Saturday afternoon. I'm 50/50. Sounds like an awesome trip and I miss Big Dogs. :(

• Son of a "B", I'm going to have to miss this one due to work ! They decided to have a customer appreciation day that Friday :shrug: :censored: :shrug:

• So I count me, Shorebird, SKeets and Tonka on 35's? Not sure what BlackRubi runs. I didn't want to get stuck watching the guys on 40's play on the big stuff all day but sounds like we will have a respectable crew doing the medium stuff.

Randy - can you call for the site?

Ive got a buddy coming up from VB to wheel with us too. Lj on 37's so count him in to our group.

• I'll go ahead and call to reserve sites 27 and 29 in Camp II. If SKeets is going to bring the camper he will probably have to park it in the RV area next to the office. If Aaron brings the Peterbuilt he said that he would probably park down there too.

I just got off the phone with Cove Campground and sites 27 and 29 are reserved for DeJA. I asked him about the RV and he suggested that anyone wanting an RV site should call ASAP. 540-858-2882

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Edited once, last by shorebird ().

• Paid online and ready to go. Prices did go up since last year, the fees are now $75 for the event plus $45 to camp for the weekend.

That's what I've paid in the spring of 2013 for camping, it used to be $40.00. As long as I've been going (2009, I think) the event has been $75.00.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Nancy is making rumchatta shots. I'll be making a pitcher of margaritas and bringing beer.
    Do they have target stands or ???

P.s. Stafford, Nancy remembers your statement from the Spring Fling at Billy's...she will be bringing buffalo chicken dip.

• We need stuff to shoot. I know Matt and I have some tannerite, they sell it at Cabela's if anyone else wants to pick some up.

Also, we should bring some food. Maybe. Beer definitely.

pfft...planning, what a nerd.

I can bring my Coleman Tailgate Grill and I'll bring some marinated chicken to share if I find it for a decent price. Brats and something else will probably make it into my cooler too.

• We need stuff to shoot. I know Matt and I have some tannerite, they sell it at Cabela's if anyone else wants to pick some up.

I picked up Tannerite before our last trip out to some property in NC. It was a blast! This was what we had left after filling the little caps.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't forget about something as simple as bottles filled with water. It's still fun.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Holy shit! I'm in! Got work and home schedules to cooperate. GAME ON MOFO'S!!!

My God! Billy is actually making it out?! This trip actually reach epic status.

A few of us are meeting up around 10 at the Maryland House on I-95 to try and get a head start on the rain. If anyone is ready to roll that early feel free to meet us there. You'll just have to keep up with my truck... :razz:

Here's the latest list. Add your name if you havent already.

1) Stafford
    2) Hookedonthebay
    3) Solomi (first time with the new build)
    4)2000sahara (should be in for this)
    5) spedly (riding b*tch)
    6) jeffsjk
    7) astape (perfer to be out of visual range of sals first time)
    8) JKGray10
    9) Skeets682 and BlackRubi
    10) Tonka
    11) Shorebird aka "Old Salty"
    12) J-Man
    13) KnoxRents

• I'll look around the shed to see if there's anything worth destroying if y'all want to drag it down with ya. Wasn't there mention of an old propane or heating fuel tank or am I thinking of last year?

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!