** DEJA MEETING: HOOTERS IN NEW CASTLE** September 6th @ 5:00 **

• It's that time of year again to have official DEJA meetings. I'll add more to this post as we figure out the agenda better so check back.

Our next meeting will be held at the Hooters in NEW CASTLE. Please note, this is NEW CASTLE, not Newark! It's the one next to Carmen Jeep.

Meeting Location:
    (Pic clickable for a map)

[shadow=red,left]194 South Dupont Highway
    New Castle, DE 19720
    Phone: 302.326.2526
    [/shadow]

September agenda:

1. Open Meeting

2. Introductions of Members and Guests

3. Attendance Sheet: Everyone sign, meeting mediator to determine number of voting members.

4. Membership Review: Total registered users on site, total Members & Guests.

5. Financial Disclosure: Account activity and balances.

Meeting Topics:

6. Recent Trail Ride Report(s) -

7. Upcoming Events -

8. Open forum to discuss what is on your mind.

9. Door Prizes via raffle ticket - Rausch Creek passes and some other goodies. :)

10. Adjourn meeting

We may do a 50/50 toward the end of the meeting so bring a couple bucks for that as well as some money for drinks and food.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Billy

P.S. Don't show up at the Newark Hooters and call me because I am just going to laugh at you. ;) NEW CASTLE!!!

• I'll be thinking about you all from a mountain top in Colorado. Well, maybe not... ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I wanted to go to the beach that day :)

Me too. :mrgreen:. I may head down afterward. Not sure. If anyone from southern Delaware comes up to this meeting and has a ride south, please PM me or post here. My wife may want to go down Friday night and pick me up after the meeting.

Same day as the Odessa Brewfest.

You are going to get curb stomped. You approved the schedule and have seen this meeting for 8 months. :cuss:
    Guess you just have to show up drunk. :beer:

• You are going to get curb stomped. You approved the schedule and have seen this meeting for 8 months. :cuss:
    Guess you just have to show up drunk. :beer:

I was just giving you fair warning that I would be showing up rowdy. :innocent:

• Me too. :mrgreen:. I may head down afterward. Not sure. If anyone from southern Delaware comes up to this meeting and has a ride south, please PM me or post here. My wife may want to go down Friday night and pick me up after the meeting.

Actually after looking at my calendar, I won't be there. I have a Passion Party at the same time at the other end of the state. :)

• Wife and I are planning on going.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• It was fun as always! Good seeing everyone. It was good to see new faces, Buddy and John... well sort of. Buddy was at the JFJ event in June so it wasn't the 1st time talking to him.

Took some pics. I think Keith shoulda asked one of the waitresses to borrow a patio umbrella...

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I must applaud our most benevolent leader for organizing the thunderstorm right in the Middle of the meeting so he had to cut it shirt. I know he's all powerful. . But really?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!