[size=small]8. Captain II[/size]
    [size=small]9. HuntinDE[/size]
    [size=small]10. JMack and family[/size]
    [size=small]11. TheDarkSide[/size]
    [size=small]12. nutrijeeeper
    13. bmf24
    14. erager09 camping possibly[/size]

• FYI, Cape Henlopen is completely booked,

But there are many spaces free at Delaware Seashore State Park, DE about 9 miles away. You can also try to get on a cancellation list

http://www.destateparks.com/camping/reservations.asp

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Henlopen has been booked since July of last year. There's Tall Pines and one other one that is close I can't think of the name of. DE Seashore Park is faaaar and you don't want to do that 4th of July weekend if you've even looked at a beer. My site is full, not sure about everyone else who booked back then...there may be room. We'll find a way.

• [size=small]1. Sandtosand[/size]
    [size=small]2. Deadfeat - camping[/size]
    [size=small]3. quadna[/size]
    [size=small]4. willf650[/size]
    [size=small]5. KnoxRents (Solo woohoo!!!) Camping site 10[/size]
    [size=small]6. JKGray10 - camping[/size]
    [size=small]7. Stafford - camping[/size]
    [size=small]8. Captain II[/size]
    [size=small]9. HuntinDE[/size]
    [size=small]10. JMack and family[/size]
    [size=small]11. TheDarkSide[/size]
    [size=small]12. nutrijeeeper
    13. bmf24
    14. erager09 camping possibly[/size]

[size=2]15. Spedly[/size]

[size=2]I'll probably be late because of work, but the the rest of the family will probably be there early. [/size]

• Apparently... I reserved campsite #7 for the whole weekend back in September and forgot about it. I was chatting with a friend about being stuck working that weekend and she reminded me that I had reserved a camp site! I think I intended to get a coworker to switch weekends with me, but it's way too late for that now, so I put in a vacation request. If it's approved, I'll be camping either 2 or all 3 nights.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Apparently... I reserved campsite #7 for the whole weekend back in September and forgot about it. I was chatting with a friend about being stuck working that weekend and she reminded me that I had reserved a camp site! I think I intended to get a coworker to switch weekends with me, but it's way too late for that now, so I put in a vacation request. If it's approved, I'll be camping either 2 or all 3 nights.

If not, now we know where the group party spot will be. :innocent: :beer: :camping:

(Hope you get approved Jerry. If not, I'm sure you can find someone to take it so you don't lose the money.)

• 1. Sandtosand
    2. Deadfeat - camping
    3. quadna
    4. willf650
    5. KnoxRents (Solo woohoo!!!) Camping site 10
    6. JKGray10 - camping
    7. Stafford - camping
    8. Captain II
    9. HuntinDE
    10. JMack and family
    11. TheDarkSide
    12. nutrijeeeper
    13. bmf24
    14. erager09 camping possibly
    15. Spedly
    16. Flutterby - camping
    17. Woody - camping

• 1.Sandtosand (I'm out)
    2. Deadfeat - camping
    3. quadna
    4. willf650
    5. KnoxRents (Solo woohoo!!!) Camping site 10
    6. JKGray10 - camping
    7. Stafford - camping
    8. Captain II
    9. HuntinDE
    10. JMack and family
    11. TheDarkSide
    12. nutrijeeeper
    13. bmf24
    14. erager09 camping possibly
    15. Spedly
    16. Flutterby - camping
    17. Woody - camping

• 1. Deadfeat - camping
    2. quadna
    3. willf650
    4. KnoxRents (Solo woohoo!!!) Camping site 10
    5. JKGray10 - camping
    6. Stafford - camping
    7. Captain II
    8. HuntinDE
    9. JMack and family
    10. TheDarkSide
    11. nutrijeeeper
    12. bmf24
    13. erager09 camping possibly
    14. Spedly
    15. Flutterby - camping
    16. Woody - camping
    17. Whatevah - camping site 7 (arriving Saturday morning)

found a swap! won't be arriving until Saturday, though... still have to work Friday night.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• Sounds like a fun time! Unfortunately i have work :-/ hope yall catch something worth it

2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door (JKU)*SOLD*
    2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    DE tag : OIF 118
    Honk if you see me!

• Here's hoping that the bait place still has stuff available Saturday morning. :) And, that somebody can save me a spot on the beach! :innocent:

Jerry / Whatevah

• [size=2]1. Deadfeat - camping[/size]
    [size=2]2. quadna[/size]
    [size=2]3. willf650[/size]
    [size=2]4. KnoxRents (Solo woohoo!!!) Camping site 10[/size]
    [size=2]5. JKGray10 - camping[/size]
    [size=2]6. Stafford - camping[/size]
    [size=2]7. Captain II[/size]
    [size=2]8. HuntinDE[/size]
    [size=2]9. JMack and family[/size]
    [size=2]10. TheDarkSide[/size]
    [size=2]11. nutrijeeeper[/size]
    [size=2]12. bmf24[/size]
    [size=2]13. Spedly[/size]
    [size=2]14. Flutterby - camping[/size]
    [size=2]15. Woody - camping[/size]
    [size=2]16. Whatevah - camping site 7 (arriving Saturday morning)

Gotta take myself off the list. Family event came up. If I get free I still might drive down to get in the sand but won't be fishing I don't think.[/size]

• At least the tournament isn't until Sunday morning so you'll have time to stock up in town if need be. When do you think you'll be down on Saturday?

I get off work at 7am and will drive direct. So, around 9am, I guess, but have to drop off the trailer at the campsite. Shouldn't be full that early.

Jerry / Whatevah

• There is a pretty good possibility that I may have to take my pick up if I come. I have my jeep pulled apart right now, drive shafts out and transfer case, and there is a 50/50 chance I won't have it back together for the week end of the tournament. Unfortunately on my to do list the jeep is below working on my boat at the moment and I only have so much free time. If the pick up is an issue I will withdraw myself if the jeep isn't back together.

• There is a pretty good possibility that I may have to take my pick up if I come. I have my jeep pulled apart right now, drive shafts out and transfer case, and there is a 50/50 chance I won't have it back together for the week end of the tournament. Unfortunately on my to do list the jeep is below working on my boat at the moment and I only have so much free time. If the pick up is an issue I will withdraw myself if the jeep isn't back together.

You're fine with the truck, I know you actually have a jeep lol

• So my grill stopped working a month or so ago, I debated on hoping I would win the new one but didn't want to show up for this weekend grill less. After spending $50 on a new regulator, and cleaning the ever loving hell out of it (if you've ever used or seen my grill you understand the level of "flavor" it's built up over the years) I now have a working, clean grill. Which guarantees I'll win it. Sooo...sorry in advance lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!