Jeep New Years resolutions...

• [size=3]"A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other."[/size]
    I resolve to take my Jeep wheeling often this year and to do some body work.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Well it's been a little while.... life got a little complicated , money got tight, had many home repairs , working many weekends, and the dog ate my license.... :innocent:

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• [size=3]"A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other."[/size]
    I resolve to take my Jeep wheeling often this year and to do some body work.

I was thinking the same thing but everytime I plan on something something else comes up. So I stopped planning.

The last time I went wheeling was New Years day 2008. That was painful.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Well I've ordered a few things from M.O.R.E.(8.8 install kit, front shock hoops and rear shock extenders) and a Undercover Fabworks high clearance Trans skid. Just need a SYE and decide what springs I'm going to go with and figure out if I'll run 33" BFG KM 2's or Goodyear MT/R's with Kevlar. I'm sure theres more but that's a start. :mrgreen:

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• I resolve to stop my jeep from leaking...

Clever quotes added to a person's signature only aim to add more weight to an otherwise feeble point.

• I resolve to stop my jeep from leaking...

All leaking stops eventually :). My resolution is the same as last year, to try to have more fun with the Jeep. That gives me some wiggle room as to whether that means a trail ride, going to the beach or upgrading/fixing stuff. Just like Steve (and everybody else!), time/money/work/farm chores will be deciding factors. Watching the club comp and the Jeep 101/trail ride are some things I'd like to repeat this year.

• Wheel more, 35's, 8.8 and HP30...Then done. Well at least hold me over till June.

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!