**Club comp & 101 Trail Ride 4/16-17**

• I will be up Friday as well.

Will any of you be up for some wings at O'Neals? I'm planning on getting there to do tech Friday night and then probably head down for some beers and wings. :beer:

• I will be up Friday as well.

Will any of you be up for some wings at O'Neals? I'm planning on getting there to do tech Friday night and then probably head down for some beers and wings. :beer:

I'm riding up with Aaron. O'neals sounds good if we make it up early enough.

• For the new folks attending the 101 trail ride on Sunday, we'll be reviewing the information on this post: https://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=30.0 regarding mandatory and recommended equipment and supplies. The original writeup is 10+ year old, but the main ideas haven't changed. One thing that isn't mentioned is fuel... please show up with enough gas to make it through the day, if you're unsure how much that'll take, I recommend that you refuel in town. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I'm riding up with Aaron. O'neals sounds good if we make it up early enough.

Let me break down this sentence for you and explain why you are in a hopeless situation.
    1: Riding with Aaron
    2: if we make it up early enough.
    3: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Good luck Steve.

Don't let him forget my nitrogen regulator!!!

• Let me break down this sentence for you and explain why you are in a hopeless situation.
    1: Riding with Aaron
    2: if we make it up early enough.
    3: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Good luck Steve.

Don't let him forget my nitrogen regulator!!!

I'll see that it makes it onto the truck tonight once we fill my oris

• For the new folks attending the 101 trail ride on Sunday, we'll be reviewing the information on this post: https://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=30.0 regarding mandatory and recommended equipment and supplies. The original writeup is 10+ year old, but the main ideas haven't changed. One thing that isn't mentioned is fuel... please show up with enough gas to make it through the day, if you're unsure how much that'll take, I recommend that you refuel in town. :)

Also, Rausch does not have food. So make sure you bring food with you for the day. Last time we wheeled til 3-4 I think. So plan accordingly.

• For Sunday, how many groups do you think we'll have? Looks like:
    1) 101 Group doing Greens and maybe some blues
    2) Black/Red Group

Is there enough interest for a third group of Blue-blackish?

I'm doing 101 but hoping to maybe meet up with the black/red group at lunch and find an open seat to see some different stuff. Maybe get some cool Gopro videos

• Just got my junk done, so yeah... I'm in for this too. Not sure when I'm headed up. Either late Friday or early Saturday and camping one or both.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• For Sunday, how many groups do you think we'll have? Looks like:
    1) 101 Group doing Greens and maybe some blues
    2) Black/Red Group

Is there enough interest for a third group of Blue-blackish?

It looks like we are going to have plenty of trail bosses so I might skip the 101 group in which case I'd run blue/blacks.

• 1. Stafford - gametime decision on camping or hotel based on weather
    2. Whatevah - likely camping both Friday and Saturday nights
    3. Slowpoke - Sunday - Blues and Blacks
    4. Sandtostand - camping - I will take a 101 group (maiden voyage, excited to get jeep on the trail since long arm install)
    5. Kuntryboy816 - tentative due to a few minor issues
    6. JKGray10 - Watching comp - Sunday Hard stuff if jeep is ready.
    7. Erager84 - mild trails, booked hotel room (2 queens) for Saturday night if anyone wants to split it
    8. Knoxrents - Hard stuff
    9. Lisel - (Tentative) - Easy Stuff
    10. Astape - hard stuff
    11. JMack - camping, I may have a new guy with me so I may stick to the 101 group
    12. Tonka- camping, hard stuff Sunday.
    13. cj8 - camping Friday & Saturday, Blue
    14. Beachgirl and surfrider riding shotgun - Tentative , camping depending on weather.
    15. Skeets682 - Blkrubi. With FRED the rolling dog house (rv)
    16. jkjeeper - I'm up for the 101. I'll probably camp, and I might bring my jeep dog.
    17. altierior - OUT [img alt=:'(]http://www.delawareja.com/forum/Smileys/default/cry.gif[/img]
    18. Shorebird - Saturday help with or watch club comp, Sunday help with 101 or Blue/Black
    19. dkirkley - Saturday to spectate possibly, Sunday 101 course definite, unsure about camping
    20. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide- coming up Friday evening, spectating @ the comp on Sat, 101 course on Sunday, staying in a hotel
    21. Concrete Charlie - Sunday, Blues/blackish

4. Sandtostand - camping - I will take a 101 group (maiden voyage, excited to get jeep on the trail since long arm install)
    7. Erager84 - mild trails, booked hotel room (2 queens) for Saturday night if anyone wants to split it
    10. Astape - hard stuff
    11. JMack - camping, I may have a new guy with me so I may stick to the 101 group
    14. Beachgirl and surfrider riding shotgun - Tentative , camping depending on weather.
    16. jkjeeper - I'm up for the 101. I'll probably camp, and I might bring my jeep dog.
    17. altierior - OUT ;(
    18. Shorebird - Saturday help with or watch club comp, Sunday help with 101 or Blue/Black
    19. dkirkley - Saturday to spectate possibly, Sunday 101 course definite, unsure about camping
    20. nutrijeeper & TheDarkSide- coming up Friday evening, spectating @ the comp on Sat, 101 course on Sunday, staying in a hotel
    22. 2000sahara wheeling blacks/reds camping , prob sat night

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

10. Astape - hard stuff
    17. altierior - OUT [img alt=:'(]https://www.delawareja.com/forum/Smileys/default/cry.gif[/img]
    22. 2000sahara wheeling blacks/reds camping , prob sat night
    23. Smiley - blacks/reds

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!