** DEJA 101 Club Comp/Offroading 101 weekend @ Rausch Creek April 18/19 2015 **

• 1) Stafford
    2) Formud +1
    3) JMack +1
    4) Mabus
    5) Jkjeeper
    6) whatevah +1 sunday only
    7) Kuntryboy816 (tentative)
    8) skeets682 + blackRubi and the dogs(going up Friday through Sunday)
    9) Keith.eric (Sunday only) (very tentative - depending on what this impending fetus decides to do).
    10) Flutterby + 2 kids
    11) Shorebird 18/19 maybe Friday
    12) TheDarkSide +1. Friday - Sunday. Planning on camping but wouldn't mind a bed in your trailer bmf24!
    13) cj8 Friday - Sunday, camping
    14) YJDave + kids (not sure how many)(Days or Kids)
    15) Curly +1 Sunday only
    16) sandtostand + 1 Saturday.Sunday maybe friday
    17) tcatalano +1 sunday
    18) mazer820 +1 sunday
    19) teamsaus +4 Saturday camping/ Sunday 101
    20) NitroRubi +1 Comp plus half day on Sunday; camping
    Friday-Sunday
    21) E-Rock (tentative) +1 prob 2 nights, not sure if sleeping in truck, tent, or hammock
    22) JKGray10 Fri-Sun depending on weather
    23) Tonka- Comp / tentative for camping and sunday wheeling.

• So did I miss a thread deciding on who is competing in the comp? Is there a comp ?, if so are we doing more than one team ? What's going on ? As of this afternoon there are only 5 teams signed up, looks light compared to last year

Don't follow me, you won't make it....

Edited once, last by sandtostand (formerly hookedonthebay) ().

• So did I miss a thread deciding on who is competing in the comp? Is there a comp ?, if so are we doing more than one team ? What's going on ? As of this afternoon there are only 5 teams signed up, looks light compared to last year

9 teams as of yesterday.

• 1) Stafford
    2) Formud +1
    3) JMack +1
    4) Mabus
    5) Jkjeeper
    9) Keith.eric (Sunday only) (very tentative - depending on what this impending fetus decides to do).
    10) Flutterby + 2 kids
    12) TheDarkSide +1. Friday - Sunday. Planning on camping but wouldn't mind a bed in your trailer bmf24!
    15) Curly +1 Sunday only
    17) tcatalano +1 sunday
    18) mazer820 +1 sunday
    Friday-Sunday
    21) E-Rock (tentative) +1 prob 2 nights, not sure if sleeping in truck, tent, or hammock
    24) DSterk +3 Sunday

• Sweet, I checked the RAUSCH forum yesterday in the AM there was only 5 teams, glad to see it's taking off. I wasn't sure who all was competing for us, that's why I asked. I need to be sure to finish mine up, it's been a two wheel drive rig all winter... too frigand cold to lay on the ground playing with a drive shaft.

• 1) Stafford
    2) Formud +1
    3) JMack +1
    4) Mabus
    5) Jkjeeper
    10) Flutterby + 2 kids
    15) Curly +1 Sunday only
    17) tcatalano +1 sunday
    18) mazer820 +1 sunday
    Friday-Sunday
    24) DSterk +3 Sunday
    25) Tngent +3 [size=2px]Sunday, two jeeps[/size] (1 Jeep 101 class/1 Jeep trail run)

Wife wants to do the 101 group and i need to make sure everything works right from the accident repair. All new rear axle and some suspension repair.

• 1) Stafford
    2) Formud +1
    3) JMack +1
    4) Mabus
    5) Jkjeeper
    10) Flutterby + 2 kids
    15) Curly +1 Sunday only
    17) tcatalano +1 sunday
    18) mazer820 +1 sunday
    20) NitroRubi +1 Comp plus half day on Sunday; camping Friday-Sunday
    24) DSterk +3 Sunday
    25) Tngent +3 [size=2px]Sunday, two jeeps[/size] (1 Jeep 101 class/1 Jeep trail run)

Home situation has changed for the worse and I can't make this. Pretty bummed as I was looking forward to it.

• I have a cub scout meeting that Friday night. I was gonna miss it bit other the last regular meeting and I am the den leader and all, so I figured I should go.
    So I won't be up there until late. Gonna leave as early as possible but the meetings usually run until 8:30 or so.
    So save me a spot to park next to the Pete and I will be up 10:30 or so.

• Bump. This coming weekend!

There is usually food for sale at the park on Saturday, burgers and dogs and such. For those wheeling on Sunday, I definitely recommend bringing a sandwich or whatever food you need to get through the day.

edit:
    schedule added to first post
    Rough timeline will be:

Saturday -
    9AM - Start club comp (wheeling might not start till 10ish?)
    ~4PM - finish club comp...depends on # of teams, etc

Sunday
    8:30AM - Arrive at park, pay RC fees, find group
    9AM - Start 101 "class"
    ~10AM - hit the trails
    ~4PM - Head back to the RC parking lot, flexible depending on what the group wants

We will probably have at least two groups so the experienced group can hit the trails at 9 or whenever they are ready.

• I used to have Super Powers,
    but my Psychiatrist took them away!

• So as this being my first time heading up to Rausch this Sunday it seems like it should take around 2-2.5 hours. Is this correct? I am leaving from North Wilmington. I am guessing I should leave around 530-6 just to be safe. Is anyone else heading up from my area around that time?

• 1) Stafford
    2) Formud +1
    3) JMack +1
    4) Mabus
    5) Jkjeeper ??? (maybe)
    10) Flutterby + 2 kids
    15) Curly +1 Sunday only
    17) tcatalano +1 sunday
    18) mazer820 +1 sunday
    20) NitroRubi +1 Comp plus half day on Sunday; camping Friday-Sunday
    24) DSterk +3 Sunday

Looks like I am probably out for this.

• So as this being my first time heading up to Rausch this Sunday it seems like it should take around 2-2.5 hours. Is this correct? I am leaving from North Wilmington. I am guessing I should leave around 530-6 just to be safe. Is anyone else heading up from my area around that time?

It takes me 2:15 with trailer so it will probably take 2:30 with the 4 banger. Dont forget refueling and getting a samwich 4 lunch.

• There is an Exxon and BP within 15 mins of RC. Stop at one of those to refuel for the weekend.

Of the ones showing up on Friday it will probably throughout the day and night but typically people try to get there before sun down to set up camp.

• I'm out :( Darn boy scouts

• There is an Exxon and BP within 15 mins of RC. Stop at one of those to refuel for the weekend.

Of the ones showing up on Friday it will probably throughout the day and night but typically people try to get there before sun down to set up camp.

Where are we setting up camp this year?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!