♥♥♥ PATTI ♥♥♥

• So sorry to hear about her passing. All though we will never see her person in the physical sense, her spirit and love will always be with all her knew her.

Spreading of her ashes at the beach is a wonderful idea.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Sorry for your loss , never got a chance to wheel with you two but have met both of at a couple meetings. I can truly say she did light up the room .

• I'm sorry for your loss Keith. Wish i could have met her. If you need anything don't hesitate to give a shout.
    --James

• Again, so sorry to hear this Keith. Selena and I have you and your families in our thoughts. I am happy I decided to come to the last GWNF trip, it was the last time I got to see you both, and I'm grateful for one more weekend of special memories with her. She was a huge positive force behind both DeJA and JfJ, and she will be truly missed.

• Keith: It is not often that we, us mere mortals, are blessed to know, love and be known and loved by a true angel. Patti was a true angel...a blessing from above. She filled many lives with love, laughter and kindness. A few months ago, Keith and I attended my aunt's memorial service. I asked to be one of the speakers and for her eulogy I read my favorite poem "The Dash", by Linda Ellis. For those of you that are not familiar with "The Dash", it basically speaks to the "dash" engraved upon the tombstone, which separates the date of birth to the date of our death. In short, the dash is actually a representation of our actual life. This dash is standardized in size, but how we live our life is not in anyway standardized. Everyone has a unique, never to be duplicated life. Patti lived a "dash worthy" life, and for knowing her all of our lives, our dashes, have been forever linked. RIP Patti. You will be missed. Keith and Tammy (spouse)

05 unlimited rubicon teraflex long arm kit poison spyder rocker guards 35" pro comp extreme mud terrains

• Keith,
    So sorry to hear about your loss. I only met Patti once at GWNF a few years ago but it still leaves me in shock. You and Patti are in my thoughts and prayers.

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• My sincerest condolences ;(

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I'm saddened that the most perfect couple who finally found each other (when we ALL knew it was inevitable, yet long overdue) has been hurt. We'll all remember you each as part of that couple because somehow it completed you both. We are all better for knowing each of you. I'm so sorry, Keith.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!